Model’s Info & Photos Tabs
- Fill in private information, add notes & files (contracts, IDs, etc..).
- Add skills and activities with precise levels.
- Define relationships between your contacts: mother agency, legal representative, casting directors...
- Upload pictures, videos & polaroids.
- Photos operations:
- Define the main picture
- Rearrange order and add comments
- Rotate and crop
- Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, exposure, hue, ...
- Print composites (choose between 4 pictures per page, 2 or 1)
- Create, send, print or assign books to your website* or your event
- Create multiple Books for different purposes.
Package Operations & Advanced Search
- Add Talents to Packages with Simple or Advanced Search (using multiple criteria such as skills, activities and general information).
- Multiple tabs can be created inside the same Package in order to separate different roles, or separate models/talents by price.
- Choose if you want to include HD pictures, videos links or composites (in PDF).
- Send the Package to your Client, and manage his answer directly inside the Booking Software.
- View the history of packages sent, viewed and answered to.
- Package batch operations: (operations applied to all the selected talents)
- add / remove all selected talents
- add / remove all photos, videos or polaroids
- select the favorite books (defined inside the talent's tab)
- Packages can be transformed into an Agreement (Casting, Option, Job,...) in order to finalise the deal with your Client.
Agenda & Contacts
- Agenda main view can be filtered by Booker, by contacts (including Models), by department (in case your agency includes more than one department) or by events type.
- Events can be created simply by drag and drop.
- ITC Booking Software can handle a large amount of contacts without slow downs.
- The contacts can belong to multiple organized groups to speed up search or selection.
- A contact can contain basic and financial information, notes, files as well as being linked to networking contacts.
- View, or print information or send an email directly to a contact.
- Edit or print the model's information.
- View the model's agenda or statement.
- Assign flags that will be removed automatically after the date you define (example: "pregnant", "in town", "on travel", "new faces", etc...).
- Choose which models will be displayed on your website* (as well as which information you want to display).
- Visualize all applications sent through your website's form on a separate view called "upcoming models". Decide who will join your active models database and who will be rejected.*
Invoicing and Statements
- Create and send financial proposals for your projects (models jobs, etc...).
- Automatic creation of invoices for customers and suppliers.
- Manage payments of invoices sent and expenses to pay.
- View the statements by Talent, Client or Agency.
- View overdue payments, the due next month, next week, etc...
- View financial reports: monthly, quarterly and yearly.